Virtual Ravioli Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking for exciting indoor activities? Learn how to hand-make your own fresh and scrumptious pasta at this fun live online cooking class! You will enjoy a delicious feast of your own work at the end.
In this class, we'll experiment with different flours and naturally coloured dough to create healthy and pretty pasta.
The class lasts 2 hours and is designed for advanced pasta learners.
You will learn how to make interesting shapes of stuffed pasta, like tortelloni and cappelletti .
What do you need for this online class:
- your laptop and a good Internet connection
- a pasta machine
- a large pot for boiling pasta and a pan to cook sauce
- a blender or food processor
- a baking tray
- a Pasta Bike or Pasta cutting wheel, if you don’t have them you can do it with a sharp knife and a ruler.
- a Round cookie cutter. Cookie cutters come in different sizes both fluted and plain- edged, and they are very handy for cutting out round shapes of pasta. (we will need one with a diameter of 5-6 cm) If you don’t have any, a glass or cup could be ok.
- a good glass of wine within reach may be nice ;-)
You will be emailed a list of ingredients, after registration.
I can't wait to meet you!
- Virtual Ravioli Party$50$50Sold Out