Pasta with kids
Time & Location
About the Event
Mums in Melbourne I feel you!
Looking for exciting indoor activities with your kids? Learn how to make your own fresh and coloured pasta at this fun online cooking class!
Join us, live from our kitchen, to make pink or green pasta together.
This class is suitable for kids three to 10-years-old and is being offered at a discount price to help families during the Melbourne lockdown or those in isolation elsewhere.
What do you need for this online class:
- your laptop and a good Internet connection
- a pasta machine or a rolling pin and elbow grease!
- a blender or food processor
- 200g all purpose flour, 1 egg, a small beetroot (washed and peeled) or a small bunch of spinach leaves.
with these ingredients we will make about 3 serves of pasta, double the quantity if you want to make more.
At the end of the class cook your pasta with your favourite pasta sauce and enjoy a healthy meal with your family.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKET IS PER DEVICE.
Please book tickets on the Casey Food and Wine website: https://www.casey.vic.gov.au/events/casey-food-wine-festival-online-handmade-pasta-kids
- Sold OutPasta making class with kids$25$250$0