Online Hand Rolled Pasta
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking for a fun activity to get all your family involved?
Or want to make pasta without all the fuss and equipment?
Learn how to hand-make your own fresh and scrumptious pasta in this fun virtual cooking class!
You will enjoy a delicious feast of your own work at the end. This class is perfect for beginners, as you will receive virtual step-by-step guidance on pasta making by hand. You will learn how to make interesting shapes of pasta with no pasta machine or other tools required. We will roll and create pici from Tuscany and cavatelli.
During the class, we will also make a delicious peas and tomato sauce. And then you can enjoy your delicious handmade meal in the comfort of your own home with your family!
This tasty pasta is vegan-friendly.
What you need:
- Your laptop and a good Internet connection to join the class.
- A large pot for boiling pasta and a pan to cook sauces.
- A sharp knife and a wooden board.
- 200 gr all purpose flour, 100 ml water.
The price is for device, so all the family can participate with only one ticket.
- Hand Rolled Pasta$65$65Sold Out