Lasagna From Scratch (September)
Time & Location
About the Event
Everybody loves Lasagne! Layers of meat, vegetables, sauce, and cheese, sandwiched between sheets of pasta, a dish that’s just as fun to eat as it is to make. Join me and learn how to hand-make your own fresh Lasagna at this fun live online cooking class!
This class is perfect for beginners, as you will receive virtual step-by-step guidance on making the fresh dough, cooking the bolognese and bechamel sauce and finally we will assemble our delicious home made Lasagna ready to go in the oven.
A list of ingredients with recipe would be sent to the students after booking.
What do you need for this online class:
- your laptop and a good Internet connection
- a pasta machine or a rolling pin and elbow grease!
- a medium big pot to cook bolognese sauce
- a medium small pot for the bechamel sauce
- a medium size baking tray
- a sharp knife
- a good glass of Barbera or Sangiovese within reach may be nice ;-)
You will be emailed a list of ingredients, after registration.
I can't wait to meet you!
- Make Lasagna From Scratch$50$500$0