Hand Rolled Pasta for Team Building
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking for a fun activity to get all your employees involved?
Or want to make pasta without all the fuss and equipment?
Learn how to hand-make your own fresh and scrumptious pasta in this fun virtual team building cooking class!
You will enjoy a delicious feast of your own work at the end. This class is perfect for beginners, as you will receive virtual step-by-step guidance on pasta making by hand. You will learn how to make interesting shapes of pasta with no pasta machine or other tools required. We will roll and create pici from Tuscany and busiate from Sicily.
During the one hour class, we will also make a delicious fresh basil pesto. And then you can enjoy your delicious handmade meal in the comfort of your own home or your office!
This tasty pasta is vegan-friendly.
What you need:
- Your laptop and a good Internet connection to join the class.
- A large pot for boiling pasta and a pan to cook sauces.
- A sharp knife and a wooden skewer (those used for a BBQ).
- 200 gr all purpose flour, 100 ml water, a bunch of basil, pinenuts, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
If you have questions or want to schedule a class: Email Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0476178640
- Hand Rolled Pasta$650$6500$0