Supply box for Pasta Journey signature course: A Pasta Journey Through Emilia-Romagna.
The box contains:
- Pasta wheel cutter, used for tortellini and tortelloni
- Garganelli board, used for garganelli
- 1 kg 00 Caputo flour
- 1 kg Semolina Caputo flour
- 500 ml Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- San Elk Organic Artisan Chicken Stock
- Emilia Romagna booklet with classes' introduction.
- Recipes cards, to make from scratch: - TAGLIATELLE & GARGANELLI IN SAUSAGE AND PEA RAGU'; - TORTELLINI IN BROTH OR PARMIGIANO CREAM; - TORTELLONI & EGG YOLK RAVIOLO IN BURNT BUTTER SAUCE; - CLASSIC LASAGNA FROM BOLOGNA.
Delivery available in Australia by Post or pick up available in Moonee Ponds, Victoria.
Emilia Romagna in a box
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns : You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Refunds: Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Shipping: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Contact Us: If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us